Sunday, July 3, 2011

Siberian Siblings at Cedar Cove



THIS VIDEO IS AWESOME! It comes from Cedar Cove, the park where I used to volunteer. Gunny and Sierra are littermates, and I love them both. Sierra especially was my sweetie during my days at the park! It is so awesome to work with these cats. Tigers are the most amazing and beautiful animals I have ever seen. I really miss them.

Look at how big those two tigers are in the video, and then check out how they looked when they were itty bitty little kitties! This picture was taken by Cedar Cove's founder, William Pottorff, who raised these cats himself. That's Sierra on the left looking up, while her brother Gunny figures he'd better get some eatin' done before his sister takes the rest!



Cedar Cove Feline Conservatory & Education Center

My animal pix at SmugMug, featuring thousands of pictures of Cedar Cove's cats!

^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment