Monday, April 5, 2010

Fasten Your Seat Belts!

Currently I'm working on my story (mentioned before) that was inspired by Daisy Mora and her unique way of getting to school (I'm ratcheting up the danger quotient quite a bit, though -- it is a story, after all). I'm trying to dig up as much information about this as I can, to better fill in the world I've created in my story. And guess what I found today? Video, my friends, of Daisy Mora and her siblings going to school.



OMFG!!!

In this video they describe exactly what the equipment that the kids use is like. It's cruder than I thought. But it's amazing the resourcefulness and simple courage people have when faced with situations like the one facing these people and where they live.

I...am...in...awe.

Hang on to something before you start this video, and enjoy! If you dare...

^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment