Sunday, February 7, 2010

Claudia and the Cats




Claudia White has been my friend for about a bazillion years. She's put up with more scheiss from me than you can expect, and has never once said, "You're totally crazy!" Well, not more than two or three times. Anyway, Claudia is a musician and plays with an ensemble in Minnesota called Music Saint Croix. I haven't had the pleasure of hearing these folks myself, but if Claudia is involved, they must be good. So if you're up in that neck of the woods and want to hear some excellent music, check them out.

Claudia loves cats. If she adopts one more, we're having an intervention.

^..^

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I made it to Cody's snazzy new blog! I must be famous now. Maybe I need to hire you to get my website going. I'm stalled. I blame opera-orchestra-pit-itus.

    ReplyDelete