Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to Gryphon Wings & Tiger Tails, the official blog of The Gryphon & Tiger Story Co. This blog will be about anything and everything I'm interested in, including my writing, books I'm reading, movies I'm obsessed with, opera singers I adore, and cooking. Plus a dose of politics, social commentary, occasional ranting, and tiger pictures. I'm still trying to get the hang of this here blogging thing, so please keep checking in for new stuff. Thanks!

^..^

2 comments:

  1. Bring on the ranting and tiger pictures! LOL Really, Cody congrats to you and Gryphon and Tiger on this spanking pretty new blog!

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bruce! Pull up a chair and make yourself a drink! The daube de boeuf will be ready in an hour or so.

    ^..^

    ReplyDelete